Skip to content (Press Enter)
- $66 million over two years to establish the regulatory framework for industrial air emissions.
- $250 million for research and demonstration of carbon capture and storage.
- Expanded tax incentives for clean energy generation.
- An increase to the capital cost allowance rate for carbon dioxide pipelines, a component of carbon capture and storage systems.
- $21 million over two years to make environmental law enforcement more effective..
- $24 million over two years to enhance the Government’s excellence programming for summer athletes.
- $9 million over two years to capital infrastructure projects to support Canada’s National Museums.